We have 115 donated items, and 300 are required to be able to hold an auction.
This is our largest online auction of the year. Can you help us to be able to help the Bichons? We are hoping to be able to start in a week, next Sunday. Do you have anything that would help for our Online Auction? Newly purchased items are appreciated, too!
Photo credit: Tammy Preast
Online bidding will begin Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 9:00 AM, Central Time and will end Sunday, Nov. 14, 2021 at 9:00 PM, Central Time!
It can be anything! New or gently used jewelry, clothing, Bichonly items or other canine couture!
Our Webmistress Extraordinaire is Jody Ferraro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, Jody will be happy to help!
Thank you Jody for taking on this labor of love for the Bichons at the Holidays!
**VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ**
- Due to last years excessive shipping charges to outside of the country, bidding is open to U.S. residents only.
- Due to national shipping shortages this year, donors will be responsible for shipping their items to winning bidders within ONE WEEK of the auction closing. This insures that your wonderful items are received in time for gift giving!
- Donors will be notified via email shipping information of winning bidders.
- Shipping information for winning bidders is obtained through their Bidding For Good account.
- Please check your Bidding For Good account to make sure we have your updated/correct shipping address.
- On your marks! Get Ready. Go! For the Bichons, Donate Items!
All My Love, Robin
Dec 26, 1993~ Aug 30, 2006
When I first saw this beautiful picture of Cheri Sisco’s “Humphrey”, I thought it was truly the epitome of what we do, and why we do it. I wanted to use this black and white picture of Humphrey, taken only days before his death due to congestive heart failure, to let those who may be new to Small Paws, know what we do and why we do it. Without Small Paws, Humphrey would have never known love. He would have died in a kill shelter, sick and alone. Because of Small Paws, and Cheri Sisco, he lived, he loved, and he smiled.
(All recipients of the Small Paws Rescue newsletter receive it voluntarily. Small Paws never gleans e-mail addresses from other e-mail lists. Small Paws never solicits e-mail addresses or shares them with other “lists” or organizations.)