Photo credit: Tammy Preast
To view the Auction page on your mobile devices, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “View standard version of site”.
The 2022 Small Paws® Rescue Holiday Auction Will Begin TOMORROW MORNING on Sunday, October 30, 2022 through 10:00 p.m. E.S.T. on Sunday, Nov. 13!
Need Help? Contact Our Webmistress Extraordinaire Jody Ferraro at email@example.com.
All Donated Items Are Ready To Be Accepted!
Online bidding will begin Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 8:00 AM, Eastern Standard Time and will end November 13, 2022 at 10:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time.
Donated Items Are Still Needed Now!
It can be anything! New or gently used jewelry, clothing, Bichonly items or other canine couture!
Click Here to Donate Items Now!
Our Webmistress Extraordinaire is Jody Ferraro at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, Jody will be happy to help!
Thank you Jody for taking on this labor of love for the Bichons at the Holidays!
**VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ**
- Due to high shipping charges outside of the country, bidding is open to U.S. residents only.
- Donors will be responsible for shipping their items to winning bidders within ONE WEEK of the auction closing. This insures that your wonderful items are received in time for gift giving!
- Donors must ship their own items.
- Please make every attempt to list your donated items before the auction begins.
- Donors will be notified via email shipping information of winning bidders.
- Shipping information for winning bidders is obtained through their Bidding For Good account.
- Please check your Bidding For Good account to make sure we have your updated/correct shipping address.
- To view the Auction page on your mobile devices, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “View standard version of site”.
- On your marks! Get Ready. Go! For the Bichons, Donate Items!
All My Love, Robin
Dec 26, 1993~ Aug 30, 2006
When I first saw this beautiful picture of Cheri Sisco’s “Humphrey”, I thought it was truly the epitome of what we do, and why we do it. I wanted to use this black and white picture of Humphrey, taken only days before his death due to congestive heart failure, to let those who may be new to Small Paws, know what we do and why we do it. Without Small Paws, Humphrey would have never known love. He would have died in a kill shelter, sick and alone. Because of Small Paws, and Cheri Sisco, he lived, he loved, and he smiled.
(All recipients of the Small Paws Rescue newsletter receive it voluntarily. Small Paws never gleans e-mail addresses from other e-mail lists. Small Paws never solicits e-mail addresses or shares them with other “lists” or organizations.)