Thank you all!
This is our largest online auction of the year.
Photo credit: Tammy Preast
It can be anything! New or gently used jewelry, clothing, Bichonly items or other canine couture!
- Item Number 414. Pristine condition!
Bichon Christmas Train, 6 connecting pieces. Made of cold-cast porcelain. 20 1/2″ long x 4 1/2″ high.
In original Styrofoam box. Pristine condition!
Our Webmistress Extraordinaire is Jody Ferraro at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, Jody will be happy to help!
Thank you Jody for taking on this labor of love for the Bichons at the Holidays!
**VERY IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ**
- Due to last years excessive shipping charges to outside of the country, bidding is open to U.S. residents only.
- Due to national shipping shortages this year, donors will be responsible for shipping their items to winning bidders within ONE WEEK of the auction closing. This insures that your wonderful items are received in time for gift giving!
- Donors will be notified via email shipping information of winning bidders.
- Shipping information for winning bidders is obtained through their Bidding For Good account.
- Please check your Bidding For Good account to make sure we have your updated/correct shipping address.
- On your marks! Get Ready. Bid, Bid, Bid For the Bichons. Shop ‘Till You Drop!
All My Love, Robin
Dec 26, 1993~ Aug 30, 2006
When I first saw this beautiful picture of Cheri Sisco’s “Humphrey”, I thought it was truly the epitome of what we do, and why we do it. I wanted to use this black and white picture of Humphrey, taken only days before his death due to congestive heart failure, to let those who may be new to Small Paws, know what we do and why we do it. Without Small Paws, Humphrey would have never known love. He would have died in a kill shelter, sick and alone. Because of Small Paws, and Cheri Sisco, he lived, he loved, and he smiled.
(All recipients of the Small Paws Rescue newsletter receive it voluntarily. Small Paws never gleans e-mail addresses from other e-mail lists. Small Paws never solicits e-mail addresses or shares them with other “lists” or organizations.)