To All Small Pawsers and Friends!
NEWSFLASH!! This just in from the Florida Bichon Bash team!!
The 16th annual Florida Bichon Bash is less than 3 weeks away. Join us on Saturday, March 21 for a wonderful time with:
- Our special guests,
Robin Pressnall, Executive Director of Small Paws® Rescue
Bonnie Ferguson, Director of Adoptions
Louie Bertolino, Donations Coordinator
- A yummy picnic lunch
- An always exciting live auction with amazing gifts
- The Bichon Boutique (new and gently used items for sale)
- Spa services(pedicure and ear cleaning) by Coastal Animal Clinic
- Veterinary Acupuncture demonstration by Accuvets
- Music by guitarist Pat Ward
- A roving photographer, Sean Carr
- Games for you and your best friend (your fluff!)
- And of course, gorgeous Bichons strutting their stuff!!
The Bash will be at North City Park at 2705 Swan Lane, in beautiful Safety Harbor, Fl.
Check in time will be 10:00-11:00 and the event will run until 3:00.
You can pre-register for only $12 per person (or $15 at the door). We appreciate pre-registering as it helps us with the catering count.
You may register by clicking here http://evite.me/NMAjrb6AP2 . You may pay through this link as well.
You can also contact Norma Pruss at 727-271-0712 (call or text). Or, drop her an email at email@example.com. Or, register by carrier pigeon. Just come to the Bash!!
AND…..there will be a dinner the night before the Bash, on Friday, March 20. We are gathering at 6:30 p.m. at:
2907 State Road 590
Please RSVP directly to Norma for this event at 727-271-0712 (call or text). or, firstname.lastname@example.org. . We understand we will be in a private room, so we can get as rowdy as we want! (LOL!)
(The Airport is TPA in Tampa, Fl.)